Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Said good bye to Prescott, Az on August 23 and rolled into Florence, SC today (Sep 15). In between I rode to the north rim of the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Utah Hwy 12, Arches NP, Glacier NP, Yellowstone & Grand Teton NPs, Rocky Mountain NP, Cumberland Gap, NP Smokey Mountain NP, and even rode the "Dragon" today. Over 6000 miles. Only issue the bike had was a loose exhaust bracket (fixed by Greeley HD in Greeley, CO - GREAT CUSTOMER Service and top notch technician - Shay) Now that's my idea of a road trip.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I'm a bit Jealous ~ I did a ride to Utah recently about 5k on the clock ~ only issue was Hot Starts at High Altitude. This issue was intermittent and resolved itself when I got down below 5000 feet :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to South Carolina! You're just in time for Fall Bike Week in Myrtle Beach and the SC State HOG Rally in N Myrtle Beach the beginning of October.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Looks like you got out of Colorado at the right time before the flooding hit. Welcome to the East Coast. Sounds like a great trip.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Said good bye to Prescott, Az on August 23 and rolled into Florence, SC today (Sep 15). In between I rode to the north rim of the Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Utah Hwy 12, Arches NP, Glacier NP, Yellowstone & Grand Teton NPs, Rocky Mountain NP, Cumberland Gap, NP Smokey Mountain NP, and even rode the "Dragon" today. Over 6000 miles. Only issue the bike had was a loose exhaust bracket (fixed by Greeley HD in Greeley, CO - GREAT CUSTOMER Service and top notch technician - Shay) Now that's my idea of a road trip.
Man, that is a great road trip. You definitley did it right! About 1/2 of those stops are on my bucket list. Enjoy S.C- some great riding there as well!:cool:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Welcome to SC from Greenville. Awesome ride!

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Great trip. I rode out around Salt lake and Park city on a Electra glide, would of loved to had the RG out there.
Welcome to the East coast.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I love riding the 12 threw Utah. Sounds like you had a great trip. Enjoy your new residence on the East coast.

I guess next years Laughlin's M&G will be harder for you to attend :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am happy tp say I have ridden everyplace on your list, but not one trip. Sounds like a great time to me!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
That's awesome ... what a heckuva trip. Enjoy yourself on the other side. It was nice meeting and riding with you at Laughlin. Even if it was only for a quick spin lol. Hope to see you in Maine at SWIV.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts