Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I talked with gazso19 today and it sounds like we are all set to meet in Big Pine on Saturday the 18th. I have a plan in place to move the flag and hand it off to mjsdouble the following Saturday the 25th. This plan will have us meet at 10:30 at the Chevron station located at 623 Foothill Bl. La Canada Flintridge, Ca. 91011. From there we ride a little ways into Angeles Crest Highway for the hand off. After that we ride through the hills to Crazy Otto's Diner located at 33317 Santiago Road in Acton, Ca. there we can decide if we are done or if anybody wants to do more riding before we part ways. I hope this is plenty of time for people to make plans to meet up and ride.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
In looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new friends. Ive never been to Crazy Ottos ... It looks like a great place to eat. I'm also looking forward to seeing the RG Flag. I can't wait to check out the log book and see where it's been. I will be passing it along to RR. I agree with Stray Mutt in that it needs to get to Tracy and Hutmo before SWIV. If you're in SoCal and haven't seen/signed the Flag this is an great opportunity.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I would love to be there too, but I broke my foot at the Las Vegas Frosty Balls Poker Run Jan 4th.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Mjsdouble, don't eat the day before. The breakfast portions are huge. The food is great. Haven't been there for lunch yet.

Is it okay to invite a non-member as long as they ride a shark?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Mjsdouble, don't eat the day before. The breakfast portions are huge. The food is great. Haven't been there for lunch yet.

Is it okay to invite a non-member as long as they ride a shark?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
LOL .... You can invite Chuck. You can invite whomever you like. I don't think there's a member or RG requirement.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
How did you do that? You weren't breaking the law I hope.
No. Me and two friends went to the Poker Run in Vegas. At the last Poker Stop, that was in the middle of nowhere (Nipton), it looked like a good place to try each other's bikes (Not me. I'm happy with my RG). So we played "Musical Motorcycles" (Letting others try my RG). One friend (Club name Wrecker) pulled up and tapped the rear of the bike I was on and it fell on my left foot. :(

We never finished the Poker Run. But still, it was a fun ride.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright guys and gals I got the flag. See you next Saturday. I suer hope we can get some more I'll be theres. Seems kind of light for the weather we are having and the number of So. Cal sharks we have running around.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I'm with you on the lack of interest. I thought more would take advantage of the Flag being so close and this awesome weather. Great job from you T-BO, gazso90 and the other Reno members. I will see you next week.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Right on Troy. I thought he might have been working last Sat. We went by about 2p. Wanted Karen to meet Drew. I hope you can somehow make it Drew.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Step it up So Cal Shark riders! May not be back in your area for a couple seasons. Not that you have seasons.
Way to keep it moving guys. We know how hard it can be to make the commitment. Keep the flag moving! Pictures please...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts