Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are you gonna make the ride to "the great state of maine" for sharkweek 4? really hopin you two make it as i would love to meet the two of you in person. watchin videos and posts i feal like i all ready know you. id have to say sharkweek 4 would be that much better if the both of you could make it! :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Crickets..................................................You might wanna post this on the Victory forum boss. That cat moved on. :(

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow didn't see that coming! lol. I guess I should check in more! the problem with that is every time I come here I want to spend more money!!! how long ago did that happen? did they both go victory??

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Did the Mrs. sell her '09 CVO? If not, that is their ticket to Shark Week. Remember, anybody who rides with the Sharks is welcome, no matter what they ride (unless it is some god awful super scooter).

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont care what he rides! i learned quite a bit by watching some of his videos and posts on roadglides. hes obviouisly a pretty talented guy. its really a shame cause he put alot into this site, well over 8000 posts! still wouldnt mind if they came!! he is a LIFE member!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
i dont care what he rides! i learned quite a bit by watching some of his videos and posts on roadglides. hes obviouisly a pretty talented guy. its really a shame cause he put alot into this site, well over 8000 posts! still wouldnt mind if they came!! he is a LIFE member!
Send him a PM and see what happens but I wouldn't count on it even though he has a lot of friends here!! You may have to plan a road trip to Kansas to meet him in person!!

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Who cares about posts when you bash the very bike that brought you notoriety? Honestly, I don't have any issues with the dude but the way he bashed the RG on the way out the door was just classless. Much like he bashed big wheels on the front end then showed up to SW with a 23" on the front of that pumpkin. Dude is a damn chameleon. I recommend if you are so interested in meeting the legend then you put on some ruby red slippers and click them together and maybe you end up in the land of the mean mug ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
The Mrs. is still on here and she still has her Roadie. And Chainsaw is still cranking out mean mugs.
Mutt I know all of the Old Guard is going to come to his defense so I guess all is newbies should just shut up and color right? For the record I didn't say anything about the Mrs.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Funny how people/things change sometimes. You think you made a friend and they fuckin drop ya !

Hmmm..............

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Who said he cant go to Shark week? Nobody ever said he couldn't go to Shark week. Nobody said that they didnt even want him there. Personally I would love to meet the guy face to face. I want to meet all you guys :)

I back up RR too 100%

Nothing negative to you Stray Mutt we cool

·
Administrator
10,373 Posts
Life Member is nothing special , when you reach 1500 posts , you will be a lifer as well ..

He got a rep for being creative with Harleys in general , and RG's in particular , then got a Vic and started bashing HD and RG's like no tomorrow ..

Not a lot of class there

JtB

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Life Member is nothing special , when you reach 1500 posts , you will be a lifer as well ..

He got a rep for being creative with Harleys in general , and RG's in particular , then got a Vic and started bashing HD and RG's like no tomorrow ..

Not a lot of class there

JtB
That's all I was saying Jack. And creative don't necessarily mean tasteful.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.