Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The transformation...nothing major yet, but slowly moving along.

Wheels

PM a/c, getting ready for exhaust

V&H Pro Pipe w/ PC5

Edge cut latches and 10" Windvest

C&C Fastback

New legs and monotubes

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, looking forward to watching your build on that awesome orange.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I'm busy washing/waxing right now. It got filthy at Vegas Bikefest. I'll shoot a good picture tomorrow. I think it looks great now that the front end has the black bars to match.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't see the mention of the brand of wheels
If only I knew. They were on the bike when I bought it new. I was out of state at Street Vibrations. Sales guy said he thought they were Sinister, but I knew they weren't because those guys only make fat spokes. The guys at HogPro saw them and they think they are Ride Wright. No stamp or anyway to tell. I should probably call the dealer someday and ask them...I'll get around to it one day.

I thought about swapping out for those agitators because of the spoke maintenance and cleaning. Hopefully these new Lyndall pads will cut down on the dust as advertised. All my bikes have had spokes and the cleaning is getting a little old...if only they didn't look so good.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's some pics now that it is all cleaned up. Just went for a longer ride with the new bars and I really like them. I think next on the list is some lower fairings. I already sent a PM to PC Pain and he gave me a great price. Ride safe.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you think those bars would be comfortable for an all day ride?
They sure look nice. Stock wiring fit?
Love those wheels.
I rode all day and night with the stock bars and I can tell you that these will be a lot better. Stock wiring and cables reached with plenty of slack...only a 9in rise.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Taking advantage of the Fuel Moto trade in going on. Just ordered a Power Vision now that they have the auto tune software. I'll be sending back the PCV for my rebate.

Also put in an order with PC Pain for my vented lowers. Really looking forward to those, mainly for the look.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts