Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was riding listening to a playlist on my iPhone 6plus. At the same time using Google maps for directions. Music was playing and when the voice guidance for turn by turn directions came up the music stopped playing. The only way to get the music to play again was to scroll forward to the next song. I have a 2015 RG with 4.3 radio. Anyone else experience this ?

· Registered
593 Posts
Yesterday I was riding listening to a playlist on my iPhone 6plus. At the same time using Google maps for directions. Music was playing and when the voice guidance for turn by turn directions came up the music stopped playing. The only way to get the music to play again was to scroll forward to the next song. I have a 2015 RG with 4.3 radio. Anyone else experience this ?
Yes, I've had it happen one time on my 6.5 Premium unit. Rebooting the radio (stop, turn bike off, turn bike on again) fixes the temporary issue. Your NAV will still remember where you wanted to go until you either get there or choose to stop the routing.

I'm guessing these junk radios are made by Microsoft based on how often the need rebooted to correct issues such as this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.