Registered
564 Posts
Interested until I saw that PayPal as a gift line

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
skototrot19...Interested until I saw that PayPal as a gift line

Not sure what you mean.. Seems it has become nearly common practice.. I have bought and sold many items on this forum and others using the gift feature through PayPal... I will gladly accept the traditional paypal payment.. $625 shipped

·
Registered
564 Posts
My point being it leaves the buyer absolutely no recourse if item(s) are not shipped, not as advertised, etc...
AND in the sticky titled "Classified Rules: READ THEM" it states that asking for PayPal as a gift is against the forum rules. And standard PayPal fee is 3.4%, so no thanks

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yeah, I just had a deal go bad with a forum member (orange09glide). All I can say is thank goodness I completed the payment via regular Paypal. It's the only way I was able to get my money back. 6 beans is a lot to ask someone you don't know to take a risk on.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yeah, I just had a deal go bad with a forum member (orange09glide). All I can say is thank goodness I completed the payment via regular Paypal. It's the only way I was able to get my money back. 6 beans is a lot to ask someone you don't know to take a risk on.

THANK YOU... And to add, the only forum posts the OP has ever made here are "for sale" posts, which is a red flag to me. Sorry you had to learn the hard way, SurlyBoy!

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Are you sure that it fits 08-14? I thought 09 introduced the new frame.

You are correct that the frames changed in 09' but HD went to the 6gal tank in 08' therefore the seat fitting changed in 08'. So the OP is correct that it will fit the 08' - 14'. If you are still skeptical have him get you the model number of the seat and look it up just for peice of mind.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
No question it fits 08... My RG is an 08... You can look up on Mustangs site if you want.. The HD hammock heated seat only fits 09 newer because of how the seat is constructed. You have to go to the HD Sun Ray to get one for the 08 year...

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
the OP should also know that asking for a gift payment is also against PayPal rules, and can result in your account being frozen or closed..................

It is also against PayPal rules to ask the buyer to pay your fees.

I can't understand why buyers just don't add the fees to the price of the items asking price? I have never asked for PP fees when selling, nor have I ever (or will I ever) bought from someone asking for PP fees.

We're talking 4% here guys, add it in or eat it, geez!! I just feel sellers seem so cheap when asking the buyer to pay their fees.............. IMHO anyway..........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts