Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife didn't like it and is unwilling to see if it breaks in. Seat is virtually brand new (<20 miles) and comes with all the original packaging and box.

Will fit 2008+

Item#79646

Dual-zone high/low heat settings for driver and passenger right on the side of the seat
Illuminated switches
Does not require any OE controllers or switches to function
Constructed with extra rugged, triple-layered fiberglass
Wire harness hooks to accessory port in front of battery; seat has power only when the ignition key is turned on and accessory toggle switch below the handlebars is flipped up
Mustang's one-piece touring design provides the rider and passenger with the fullest, most comfortable seat possible
Baseplate is open in the middle to accept a Mustang or stock H-D driver backrest kit
17" W front bucket, 14" W rear seat
Seat will fit with a handrail
Made in the U.S.A.

Asking $695 via paypal (free shipping). I am "kg4178" on eBay and have 100% satisfaction on my sales.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Recommend that you get her an airhawk pad...makes a crazy difference..and you get to keep that awesome seat!!

My wife likes her platform..and still keep an airhawk for the longer rides...

If not, BUMP...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recommend that you get her an airhawk pad...makes a crazy difference..and you get to keep that awesome seat!!

My wife likes her platform..and still keep an airhawk for the longer rides...

If not, BUMP...
Part of the problem is it sat her up too high, which she hates, so adding another layer for her to sit on won't help. I can ride on just about any seat and be fine, so this seat needs to be perfect for her.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Got it!!!

If you ever get an airhawk, it actually doesnt raise the height..you only fill it with a very small amount of air..Good luck in your quest!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Part of the problem is it sat her up too high, which she hates, so adding another layer for her to sit on won't help. I can ride on just about any seat and be fine, so this seat needs to be perfect for her.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
I have a Danny Grey AirHawk seat I will swap you if interested. It's a great seat but I'm a Mustang fan myself. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Danny Grey AirHawk seat I will swap you if interested. It's a great seat but I'm a Mustang fan myself. PM me if interested.
Thank you, but I just picked up a 2017 CVO Limited take-off and am hoping that will be the solution. If not, it will be back to the drawing board. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts