Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mustang Seat FS -SOLD-

Their part number 79556, Super Touring One Piece Vintage. 19" front, 14" rear. Moves rider back 1 ¾". Super nice seat for an Ultra if you are over 6' tall. As-new condition, I've put about 5000 miles on it. Only selling as I'm going to a solo Mustang seat. Includes riders backrest. $600.00 plus shipping. MSRP from Mustang is $749.00 Free local pickup in Las Vegas...

Link to Mustang page for this seat: Categories

Attachments

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

·
Registered
64 Posts
You've got a PM...

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold

Enjoy the seat Ray!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looking forward to using it Dan! Is it here yet??? :grin: Of course the weather guy is now saying that we'll get some kind of precipitation for the next 5-7 days. So that my cool my jets for a bit.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking forward to using it Dan! Is it here yet??? :grin: Of course the weather guy is now saying that we'll get some kind of precipitation for the next 5-7 days. So that my cool my jets for a bit.
Haha, shouldn't be more than a couple of days as we share a border. Here's a couple of pics of it on my bike. Not sure whether that's torture, or anticipation...

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I's gonna look good on my bike. I love the Superior Blue! Is the red plane on your wall a model of a Beechcraft Staggerwing?

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blue wasn't my first choice, but it's what they had on the floor they'd deal on. It grew on me real fast, and I love it now. Yeah, that's a Beechcraft Staggerwing, good spot. My other vice is R/C planes, and the Beech is one of my favorites. It has flaps, retracts and nav lights and is a graceful flier. The pilot, is larger than scale... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Colors are a funny thing. I was so sure I wanted red... Saw the Superior Blue and was hooked. Your RC planes are gorgeous. That must be a AVG P-40 above the Beechcraft. I make that assumption due to the Chinese marking. I was/am a terrible RC pilot. My friends called me Crash 'n Burn, but I got real good at building and repairing them. And your Beechcraft pilot has some outstanding qualifications!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My previous three Road Glides have been black, silver & black, and black pearl. My wife kids me about finally getting a bike that's "in color"...

Yeah, I'm not a great pilot either. The hobby kind of forces you to become a P&A mechanic as well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts