Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using a mustang seat on a 18 RG. If so has it changed your seating position. Thinking about a solo and passenger pillon. Was told all of the current seats will move you closer to the handle bars on the 18.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
79446 solo moves you 1.5"+ back and a little up. I love mine, incredibly comfortable. If you were close Id let you try it out...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Do you have a RG or a ultra. When i test drove the ultra the stock seat moved me closer to the bars than the seat on the RG. Liked the seating position better on the RG. That is the seat i was thinking about though!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Do you have a RG or a ultra. When i test drove the ultra the stock seat moved me closer to the bars than the seat on the RG. Liked the seating position better on the RG. That is the seat i was thinking about though!
I have an ultra; The comparison is to that. The special seat sets you back a little and close to or lower than the ultra, the 79446 sets you back even more, but a bit higher than the special or the ultra

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your help. Think I need to find a dealer in my area to try one first. Any pics of your seats?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts