Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to buy a Mustang seat but web sites say temporarily out of stock, Is that normal? It says available for order anyone how long that usually takes? Thanks

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ordered mine from J&P Cycles, they showed it in stock and it was there in 4 days. Mustang has shown out of stock for a while.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did check Dennis Kirk said out of stock as well. Just don't want to order one and have to wait a month or two. Gonna send an E Mail to Mustang to find out wait time

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking at either Regal Ultra Touring or the Vintage Super Touring with back rest

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just recieved my Mustang Summit seat after 4 weeks and 2 days... ordered from j&p. So far it was worth the wait...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a lightly used super tour i might be willing to part with model # 79556. is that the one you are looking for?

You have pics? What would you want for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
originally posted by jersey drew view post
i have a lightly used super tour i might be willing to part with model # 79556. Is that the one you are looking for?

you have pics? What would you want for it

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
boom!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't know if the OP got a seat but I bought mine through Summit Racing. They carry almost all of the HD, Mustang seats at a slight discount from MSRP.
Received my seat in a week. They also accept returns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No haven't bought a seat yet, was on vacation with family. This coming weekend I'm going to a place I can demo a few seats, only want to buy one and be done.

·
Registered
76 Posts
HTML:
No haven't bought a seat yet, was on vacation with family. This coming weekend I'm going to a place I can demo a few seats, only want to buy one and be done.

good luck with that. i am going to be buying my 4th seat in 6 months. stock was horrendous, then i got a sidekick which is my daily riding seat ( i even regretfully used it for a trip to key west), i then bought the mustang which i have done three 100 mile each way trips and am continuing my search. i am probably going to just buy a russel over the winter.

FYI the mustang was good on my butt but it doesn't move you back as far as advertised so i feel cramped on the bike.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
HTML:

FYI the mustang was good on my butt but it doesn't move you back as far as advertised so i feel cramped on the bike.
If you have the summit, I agree.. I have a Mustang 79446 solo and it is alot further back than the summit is...for some reason!!! Mustang has commented is aint so, but my legs on the highway pegs says it is!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts