Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Who here has a Mustang Seat,are you satisfied and do you have pics?
Welcome to the site

It would be good for you to post which Mustang seat you are interested in so you are getting the true answer you are looking for.

A solo seat ?

A true touring seat ?

Etc.

Many in here have Mustang seats and they will be more then happy to post up pictures and tell you their thoughts.

So which seat are you interested in ?

Swomack

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have a Mustang Super Tourer. It’s a big seat that's quite a bit wiser than stock and moves you back almost two inches.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Had a Mustang Touring electric for five years - it was a great seat, it replaced a CVO seat as the Mustang gave a couple of inches that I needed........

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I'm happy with my Mustang. It's the third bike of mine to rock a Mustang seat. Overall, I am happy with it. I run as a solo with a sissy bar or put the pillion on with a tour pak for long trips. Pics at my garage

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the Mustang Super Solo w/backrest & love it. It is a bit wider than I need and it sits me down about an inch and back nearly 2 inches - great position for me.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i have a vintage super solo. put it on before riding the bike so i dont know how it compares to stock but its supposed to be super comfy and ive got 150km of seat time so far and felt good.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mustang wide solo seat with back rest absolutely love the seat. It actually forms to your a$$. After some miles you’ll be in love. Revzilla seems to have the best prices.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a Mustang Vintage Super Touring,Had on my Street Glide,Great Seat,An it fits my New RGS also so that was good,My wife likes this seat A lot An it dose not shove you forward at all like some do.Very comfortable an puts you in a better position than the Stocker.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mustang Seat

Thanks for the input. I had a Mustang Seat on my VTX and was quite pleased.I think I am going with the Super Tourer being it sits you back 1.75 inches.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased a rush racing seat. Its like a mustang seat. A little softer. They have last years model on sale 149.00 delivered. Its great and doesn't break the bank

·
Registered
31 Posts
About 13 years ago I put a Mustang solo on my Night Train. Loved it. Later I put the Touring Mustang on my FLTRSE3, but soon switched it out for a Harley Hammock seat. Much more comfortable.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm happy with my Mustang. It's the third bike of mine to rock a Mustang seat. Overall, I am happy with it. I run as a solo with a sissy bar or put the pillion on with a tour pak for long trips. Pics at my garage
What 08Zinc said....to the letter ! But, I also have had the back rest on all three too !

Current one purchased at Laconia NH Rally, direct from Mustang. Decent price, and they ship your old one home.

·
Registered
927 Posts
My 80+ y/o father put one on his sportster & liked it for several years until he switched to a trike & is still riding at 90.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a Mustang Summit seat. I think it's the same as the Super Touring seat, except the passenger seat is wider.

I love this seat. I', 6 feet tall with a 32 inch inseam and the ergonomics are perfect for me. Before buying the Mustang, I actually had my stock seat customized. I like the Mustang better.

I am on my 3rd bike and all have had a Mustang.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I have a Mustang Super Tourer. It’s a big seat that's quite a bit wiser than stock and moves you back almost two inches.
Yup, me too...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts