Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
1,663 Posts
Looks empty to me, but it may just be the driver backrest.

Reactions: Christos0720

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts
All I see is a bad ass garage door. No seriously I have a solo seat w/o the bib and love the way it looks. I could put the pillion on but I like how it looks w/o it. The pillion only goes on when I use the TP. As mentioned though it’s your ride and as long as you like it that’s all that matters.

·
Registered
2021 Road Glide Limited
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks empty to me, but it may just be the driver backrest.
I think it’s because I never relocated the license plate after I detached the tour pak. I bought a small luggage rack to hopefully make it look more normal

All I see is a bad ass garage door. No seriously I have a solo seat w/o the bib and love the way it looks. I could put the pillion on but I like how it looks w/o it. The pillion only goes on when I use the TP. As mentioned though it’s your ride and as long as you like it that’s all that matters.
I just ordered a small luggage rack and a solo tour pak mount. The luggage rack to make the back of the bike look slightly less naked and so I have a place to put my helmet. Lol. The solo tour pak mount is in case I need the luggage space. I live in North Carolina, but I grew up in the Midwest. I’ll probably ride back randomly

I run a solo mustang with the detach backrest, pure paint on fender no strap love the look...screw what anyone else says.

Going to get rid of the chrome button eventually but love it
I love it! I’m jealous that you have more Harleys too lol

·
Registered
511 Posts
I think it’s because I never relocated the license plate after I detached the tour pak. I bought a small luggage rack to hopefully make it look more normal

I just ordered a small luggage rack and a solo tour pak mount. The luggage rack to make the back of the bike look slightly less naked and so I have a place to put my helmet. Lol. The solo tour pak mount is in case I need the luggage space. I live in North Carolina, but I grew up in the Midwest. I’ll probably ride back randomly

After I bought the RGS in 18 those are paper weights..lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh, that is a beautiful garage door. And a beautiful bike too. I think it it looks great (except for the license plate frame sticking up the way it does in the picture, IMO). As said here before, it's your ride, and if you think it looks good (and more importantly if your partner likes the way it looks) then that's all that matters.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I run a solo mustang with the detach backrest, pure paint on fender no strap love the look...screw what anyone else says.

Going to get rid of the chrome button eventually but love it
Hope to remove my tour pack in the next week or so. I have a solo Corbin and backrest. I also have a Corbin pinion that I will start with it removed and go from there.

·
Registered
2022 Road Glide Special
18 Posts
My Glide has had a solo seat on it since I took delivery. Not a scratch on the rear fender. I've been running a HD Brawler seat but recently purchased a similar Mustang Super Touring solo seat like the OP. Unfortunately I don't think I like the Mustang, feel more cramped and higher up on the bike vs. the Brawler. Regardless, I'm a fan of the solo look.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a Corbin Solo on mine. Unfortunately, it also has a matching Corbin back cushion and the tour pack. Getting the quick take off kit put on on the 7th and then it will be just the Solo :). I didn't want everything else but when you buy used you take what's on the floor. Loving it and will have the Tour Pack if I ever get a chance to do some touring again:).

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,319 Posts

Bingo! That was my first thought after looking at the pics, it needs a smallish, low profile, black rack. That'll look sweet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts