Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a like new Mustang vintage touring solo seat with the rear passenger seat. Fits 08-up touring models. The driver's seat does have the slot for backrest but I do not have a backrest to go with it. Both seats are like new with no bad spots. The rear seat has only been used twice since I purchased it new.
Call or text 706-499-3589
$300 local pickup or $330 PayPal and I'll ship it free.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi,do you happen to know if this seat sits you at stock height or back or down any?
I can’t find info on Mustang website.
Thanks,

·
Registered
215 Posts
I help you out. The solo touring will drop you down about 3/4" then stock. The sides of the seat are closer to the frame which helps people that have short legs ( me being 5-8") keeps me flat footed at all times.
Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I help you out. The solo touring will drop you down about 3/4" then stock. The sides of the seat are closer to the frame which helps people that have short legs ( me being 5-8") keeps me flat footed at all times.
Hope this helps you.
My experience with the 79600 was it sits you at or a little higher than the stock RG/RGS seat, and back a little.
the lowdown model will get you lower..Its a great seat, and this price is excellent. GLWS!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seat is Sold.
Sorry for the late reply but for some reason my mobile Road Glide version hasn't been letting me post. Anyhow, if it helps any this seat seemed to set me just a little higher and maybe a tad further forward than the stock Road Glide custom seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts