Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All New Owner here 2018 RG Special

Looking at the Mustang Super Solo with Riders Backrest and or the Wide Tripper Solo seat w/ riders back rest. Anyone out there that can share your experience with either of these seat pros cons compared to the stock seat. Recommendations.

Thanks

Mark

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
My wife and I both have Mustang solos with back rest. I can do with or without the back rest, but my wife loves it. We both like the Mustang much more than the stock seat, I also bought the passenger pilon because I have a detachable tour pack and the bike looks weird IMO with a solo seat and tour pack, not to mention it makes a good place for luggage.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'm using one and love it. It puts you back about 1"..... this summer i did a 5k trip out west and no problem doing 600-700 miles per day. Love my Mustang Super Solo with Riders Backrest.
To be fair: I also have always used beads on the seat in the summer. The rides I've taken without the beads I still love the seat... Just only been 200-300 miles day trips.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I very much like my Super Solo seat. It is very comfortable on long multi day trips. It does change your riding position, but I found that it was much more comfortable.

I love that purple Special!

-c

·
Registered
99 Posts

Looking at the Mustang Super Solo with Riders Backrest and or the Wide Tripper Solo seat w/ riders back rest. Anyone out there that can share your experience with either of these seat pros cons compared to the stock seat. Recommendations.

Thanks

Mark
I have been looking at this seat as well. Let us know what you think if you purchase it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts

Thanks

Mark
love the one i bought.
initially liked the backrest but now i find it moves me forward more than i like.
i sit back on the "bump" of the seat and it's more comfortable than the stock seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts