Road Glide banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got this seat a week and a half ago. Probably put 400 miles on it, and it just isn't for me. Looks killer on the bike, but it just doesn't fit me right. Went with a 2014 stock seat instead... $400 shipped within the lower 48. PM me, call/text 2one5-421-139zero, email ([email protected]) Seat is in new condition, and will be shipped insured UPS or USPS in the original packaging and boxes. I will post pics shortly. Fits 09+ as far as I know. My bike is a 2010

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Yes Kylea it does.....I have this set up on mine & absolutly love it! Put 8-900 miles a day w/ no issues.......It sat me back and down about an inch & 1/2 or so...... Good price also.......

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this seat sit you down and back at all??
Yes. Slightly down and back compared to my stock 2010 seat. More drastic compared to a stock 2011+ seat.

Yes Kylea it does.....I have this set up on mine & absolutly love it! Put 8-900 miles a day w/ no issues.......It sat me back and down about an inch & 1/2 or so...... Good price also.......
Man there is no way I could do more than 100-150 miles without being really uncomfortable on this seat. I learned with this seat, that the only way to know is to try, and what works for one person might not work for the next. Hopefully this works better for the next owner

Can a backrest be used with that seat?
I ordered it without the drivers backrest option. I know it will not work with the Harley one. Passenger backrest works just fine.

·
Super Moderator
13,530 Posts
I already have 4 seats, and just sold one recently, but I'm still tempted.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would you sell just the pillion?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yes. Only if there is a buyer lined up for the solo seat as well.

I already have 4 seats, and just sold one recently, but I'm still tempted.
This is a badass seat man. If I didn't already know what I was going to put the money towards, I would probably just keep it since it looks so good on the bike. Let me know if you're tempted enough to own it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.