Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased an aftermarket chopped backrest off of eBay? Looking at the Mutazu brand but not sure if there is a better one to use. I just don't want to order one and find out it is junk with no padding on it. It would be mounted to a factory chopped tourpak. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
I have their Premium Razor Pak and the backrest pad is great

Mines not cheap in the way it was made

It was better then I thought it might have been honestly

If you purchase it and don’t like it, send it back

Hope my review helps you out

Swomack

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have their Premium Razor Pak and the backrest pad is great

Mines not cheap in the way it was made

It was better then I thought it might have been honestly

If you purchase it and don’t like it, send it back

Hope my review helps you out

Swomack

Yes it does, I think I will give it a try then. I am putting on the HD pack as I am planning on keeping this bike for awhile so having the matching paint and graphics will be a nice touch. and not fully convinced on the color match from some others will be as good, and to get the aftermarkets to match Laguna the price is within $100. Black would have been simpler... I just had a hard time paying what they want for a backrest pad. Thanks fro the info.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swomack, Did You put a metal base support in your pack? HD includes it with the king pack but not the chopped or razor. Just trying to decide if I should install one.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Swomack, Did You put a metal base support in your pack? HD includes it with the king pack but not the chopped or razor. Just trying to decide if I should install one.
It didn’t come with one but I had some aluminum sheeting laying around my shop so I just made my own.

It worked out great

Swomack

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If looking for a wheel chock. Look at the wheeldock brand. I just bought a used one and it works absolutely awesome! Not that swomack's doesn't work good. Just my experience with the wheeldock brand.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Swomack, did you buy or make that wheel chock? How well do you think it would work in a trailer?
When I moved from SoCal to Northern Texas I trailered my bike.

The brand is named Bike Grab and it works great.

When I trailered my bike I used four ratchet straps along with the bike grab and my bike didn’t budge.

Here their link

https://www.on-bike.com

Swomack

·
Registered
374 Posts
When I moved from SoCal to Northern Texas I trailered my bike.

The brand is named Bike Grab and it works great.

When I trailered my bike I used four ratchet straps along with the bike grab and my bike didn’t budge.

Here their link

https://www.on-bike.com

Swomack
Thanks. I've saved their page to my favorites for future reference. I've been using a Lock 'N Load, but its seen better days. This one looks more sturdy and versatile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts