Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I am looking to purchase a tour pack for my 2013 Roadglide. Here I sit about to click the buy it now button and I noticed something on the back rest. (see the pic) I have never seen a gap between the pad and the tour pak like that. Anyone ever bought one of these? Is that how it is from factory OEM?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I noticed that in the photos, and was wondering the same thing? Initially I figured it was just 'mocked-up' loosely for photo purposes, but it sure looks like the seat bracket is bolted together if you look inside the gap. I certainly wouldn't be pleased if this is the final assembled unit looks. It's enough to dissuade me from making the purchase.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Throw away the pad that comes with it. Better yet you can order them without the pad. I bought a Harley pad for mine. NO GAP with the oem Harley pad.

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
fcheshir, before you hit that "Buy It Now Button", give Mutazu a call at
(510) 483-3658 and ask for Patricia or Gina. Let them know that you are a Member of Our Great Forum and you will get a 10% Discount.
They will also answer any questions that you have as well as check your order prior to shipping.
Hope this helps.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Taz, thanks for the recommendation. Just ordered one for mine.
your welcome socal, what year is your roadglide? The reason I'm asking is because mine is a 2015 and I had bought the tourpack "rack/mount" from Harley for the 2015. When I got the tourpack in I found out that I couldn't open the saddlebag lids ecause the trunk sat too low by about 1/2". Com to ind out that by using the tourpack mount/rack for the 2013 models it fit just fine. So I took my mount back and exchanged it for he 2013 mount.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts