Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used or seen the Mutazu lower vented fairings with speaker pods ? They also comes with 6.5 speakers. I doubt the speakers are worth a crap , but dont really care about the speakers.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I've seen them. I don't recall thinking poorly of them. Looked fine to me.

Everyone should note, the new Rushmore vented lowers don't flow enough air for summertime. In fact they were designed for water cooled bikes, which explains the small vents. I'd run the pre-Rushmore or good aftermarkets for sure.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen them. I don't recall thinking poorly of them. Looked fine to me.

Everyone should note, the new Rushmore vented lowers don't flow enough air for summertime. In fact they were designed for water cooled bikes, which explains the small vents. I'd run the pre-Rushmore or good aftermarkets for sure.
I just took my non vented lowers off today. They are way to hot in the deep south in the summer. I also cant find speaker pods for them anyways.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I just took my non vented lowers off today. They are way to hot in the deep south in the summer. I also cant find speaker pods for them anyways.

Yeah I just took off my vented Rushmores last Friday. I knew they were bad but hadn't noticed how bad since I was comparing last year's stock cams to my new woods 555. Huge improvement!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
The lowers are not bad, they are what I have on my bike, I did buy the Harley CVO speaker pods for them, and Infinity 6.5". The hardware that comes with them is $hit, but a few bucks at the hardware store and that takes care of that issue.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The lowers are not bad, they are what I have on my bike, I did buy the Harley CVO speaker pods for them, and Infinity 6.5". The hardware that comes with them is $hit, but a few bucks at the hardware store and that takes care of that issue.
Why did you replace the speaker pods they come with ?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Why did you replace the speaker pods they come with ?
They did not have the speaker pods at the time I ordered mine, only glove box option. I did have to trim the top cap, as they are made for the street glide, and they are too long and hit the lower fairing/turn signal mount, but no big deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts