Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the Mutazu lower tour pak section fit a Harley lid?? I have a Harley classic tour pak and it has some stress fractures in the bottom trunk but the lid is good so I was looking at either doing a R&R on the tour pak bottom I have or buying a new bottom.

·
Registered
986 Posts
It should fit, but something somewhere like the holes for the hinges or latches might be slightly off. As far as repairing your lower box, I patched several holes in mine from where the rear speaker pods & wiring holes were. What I did was I used some mesh drywall tape & adhered it over the holes from the inside with abs plastic repair. I then filled the holes from the outside with the abs plastic repair & ulitmately smoothed them out with lightweight body filler. Just a warning though, any excess of the abs repair is really really tough to smooth out. I had to use a da sander with 80 grit paper on it just to get them smooth enough to use body filler over them.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Mark, the Mutazu Tour Packs are from the earlier version of the OEM TP I believe up to 2006.
If you give Mutazu a call at (510)483-3658 and ask for Patricia or Gina tell them you're a Member of Roadglide.org I'm sure they will be able to answer your question.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts