Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the Mutazu lowers with the speaker pods,you is running these lowers and what are the pros and cons

·
Registered
8,642 Posts
Looking at the Mutazu lowers with the speaker pods,you is running these lowers and what are the pros and cons
I just put them on last month . I got the ones that come with 6.5" speakers. I didn't use the speakers seeing they were 8 ohm, so I can't tell you how they sound. I just bolted in my 6.5 infinity's.
The fairings them selves are pretty nice for the price. You really can't tell the difference from oem, standing five feet back .The fairings are much more flimsy & cheaply made compared to oem though. For 1/4 of the price of oem I'm very happy with the Matazu fairings.
Don't forget to ask for your roadglide.org discount. ....

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I just put them on last month . I got the ones that come with 6.5" speakers. I didn't use the speakers seeing they were 8 ohm, so I can't tell you how they sound. I just bolted in my 6.5 infinity's.
The fairings them selves are pretty nice for the price. You really can't tell the difference from oem, standing five feet back .The fairings are much more flimsy & cheaply made compared to oem though. For 1/4 of the price of oem I'm very happy with the Matazu fairings.
Don't forget to ask for your roadglide.org discount. ....
I was looking a these as well... thanks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts