Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many months of scrimping and saving I can finally say I will get to ride my trike with my 124" tomorrow. A Big Thank You to TorqueInc ( John ) for all his advice, help, guidance and his friendship with my project.

I got my heat cycles done and Im ready to put the first of many miles on my trike again. The headwork John has done and cams he designed will make my 124" a serious torque monster

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
After many months of scrimping and saving I can finally say I will get to ride my trike with my 124" tomorrow. A Big Thank You to TorqueInc ( John ) for all his advice, help, guidance and his friendship with my project.

I got my heat cycles done and Im ready to put the first of many miles on my trike again. The headwork John has done and cams he designed will make my 124" a serious torque monster
Congrats, looking forward to hearing how you like the 124"

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Got my first 30 mile break in and I have a really strong 124" that is just wanting to run!!! It was tough to restrain myself from going over 2800 rpms on this first round of riding. Going to drain the first round of break in oil and ride some more

John ( Torque Inc ) has hit a home run with his head work and custom cam design. Thank you John!!!

Here is my build

S&S 124 with -10.9cc pistons
HD bathtub heads set 85.5cc 1.99 intake / 1.61 exhaust
Heads flowed to match my HPI 58/58mm TB
Custom ground cams 611 intake / 575 exhaust
Engine compression static 10.52 corrected 9.4
V&H Power Dual head pipe customized to fit my 2008 trike
CVO Mufflers with Fullsac 2.25 baffles ( Love the mellow sound they make )

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I can imagine that must be one trike with a lot of torque, going to surprise a couple of two wheelers when you go right by, I agree with one of the other post that wheelie bars might be a thought, lol.:D Congratulations on geeting her finished have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts