Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lockwood Valley Southern California
Removed for music

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Thanks for posting this on the RGForums. Great video. Try to bring resolution up to 720 P or so in future rides. The whole thing is great. Wish I were on the ride. Thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some of that looks foggily familiar , isnt Port Hueneme and Oxnard around there somewhere , or am I thinking somewhere else ??

JtB
A bit north of Oxnard and inland a bit on Hwy 33, coming in from Frazier Park off Int 5 left on 33 Lockwood Valley Rd.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting this on the RGForums. Great video. Try to bring resolution up to 720 P or so in future rides. The whole thing is great. Wish I were on the ride. Thanks!
Still trying to figure out how to get HD rendered off of Premier Elements 9, I just started doing video so I'm a bit slow.
My camera is set on HD 1080, don't know why it looks shitty on u tube, it looks great in premier elements, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Cool video. Its great for guys like me who cant ride cause of the weather. I did have to put it on mute and play my own music though LOL :p

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Great job! I really enjoyed it. GoPro helmet mount? That's what it looked like in the shadow you cast when the sun was at your back. Man, I wish I could ride out there! Maybe someday...

Keep posting these. It'll help me get through winter!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any of you guys come to Cali look me up I'll steer you in the right direction, lots of good rides in my neck of the woods.

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
Good job. Looks like a place to check out for a good long day ride. If you're gonna go with a Bad to the Bone soundtrack (excellent choice!), you owe it to yourself (and us!) to finish your ride down here at Bad to the Bone BBQ! The So Cal (SD/OC) RG group gave it the official Roadglide.org seal of approval yesterday:p. Thanks for posting. Looked good to me even without the HD. Nice job of mixing the ambient sound and the music too. Let's see some more.:cool:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Sealdoggy,

Great video. I know that wasn't taken today as the roads had a little snow on them the past couple of days when I was up there. LOL My father in law live up there and I ride out to the coast and canyons often from Valencia. We ought to meet up one day and ride.

Bill

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your right this video was from a month or so ago, yea let me know when you want to ride.
I work in Valencia and ride just about everywhere in Southern Cali, be nice to have another rider, pm your number next time we ride I"ll give you a buzz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts