Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2012 Custom, has a Pioneer DEH-X8800BHS Head Unit with Hybrid Audio Technologies Unity 6.5 Speakers with Legatia Tweeters in the Fairing and H.A.T. Imagine 6x9's in the Lids and Polk MM 652's in the lowers. All powered by a Hawg Wired RS 400 amp. I am thinking of replacing the Polk's with another set of H.A.T.'s and adding another HW RS 400 amp.
I was out in the frigid NY cold yesterday jonesing so I took a couple of videos.
Here's one, it's a little long.
Guns N' Roses, Ain't It Fun!
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks & sounds like your sled is hooked up nice! Ok now you have to do one at night with all those red accent lights you have going on .

Thanks Brother.
As soon as the weather gets warmer I’ll take a night video and post it.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did not see the video Mike. I did have the hawg wired 6 pack in my 12 RGC. The RS 400 worked very well for me with 4 speakers, never faded in 4 years.

Matt, I originally had the Hawg Wired 6 Pack but changed the speakers to H.A.T. last year. I like the sound of the H.A.T.’s so much that I’m thinking of changing the Polk’s in the Lowers to H.A.T. also.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Matt, I originally had the Hawg Wired 6 Pack but changed the speakers to H.A.T. last year. I like the sound of the H.A.T.’s so much that I’m thinking of changing the Polk’s in the Lowers to H.A.T. also.
Mike U.

I too am running HAT's in mine, with the Imagines in the lowers and Clarus mid's with Legatia tweeters. in the fairing....

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Oh how I miss a good system.......was the HARDEST part about trading in the '17........Thx Mike......now I need to upgrade the '18 and I am with Nordic........night vid......with those Red Accents and PLEASE just rock this tune. (its my Fav for testing out s system as I think it captures all the highs, lows and in-betweens)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnwqUEelQjE&frags=pl,wn

·
Registered
8,265 Posts
Oh how I miss a good system.......was the HARDEST part about trading in the '17........Thx Mike......now I need to upgrade the '18 and I am with Nordic........night vid......with those Red Accents and PLEASE just rock this tune. (its my Fav for testing out s system as I think it captures all the highs, lows and in-betweens)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnwqUEelQjE&frags=pl,wn
Cuz, I always figured you a Sinatra guy.

Still not able to see op vid. Says unavailable. :(

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cuz, I always figured you a Sinatra guy.

Still not able to see op vid. Says unavailable. :(
I tried downloading it directly but the Forum said I was missing a safety token and it wouldn't let it download.
I've reloaded it three times now from The YouTube and still having problems on Our Forum.
Can The Administrators give me some assistance, I'd appreciate it.
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I too am running HAT's in mine, with the Imagines in the lowers and Clarus mid's with Legatia tweeters. in the fairing....
Mike, I was thinking of going with The Soundz Carbon 65 in The Lowers but not sure if I want to spend that much on a set of speakers.
Otherwise I think I will be going with the Imagine I61-2V2 6.5.
Which Imagine's are you running in Your Lowers?
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Mike, I was thinking of going with The Soundz Carbon 65 in The Lowers but not sure if I want to spend that much on a set of speakers.
Otherwise I think I will be going with the Imagine I61-2V2 6.5.
Which Imagine's are you running in Your Lowers?
Mike U.
The same ones you are looking at, you'll like them. I'm actually going to ride down and see Peter at Soundz in a couple of weeks and talk to him about a complete
overhaul of my system.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The same ones you are looking at, you'll like them. I'm actually going to ride down and see Peter at Soundz in a couple of weeks and talk to him about a complete
overhaul of my system.
Thanks Brother.
When You get the New System from Peter let me know which Speakers You go with and how You Like them so I know what to go with.
I've listened to Spazz's YouTube Videos and His System is Off The Hook. I can only imagine how it sounds in person.
He has Soundz Carbon 65's in His Fairing and Lowers and Soundz Iron 57's in the Bags all run with Peter's Amp and it's Great.
I was toying with the idea of buying one set of Carbon 65's now for the Lowers and getting a second set, for the fairing, later on.
Gotta have tunes on the road.
Mike U.

1 - 20 of 313 Posts