Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice Mike, that thing is lit up! You could be mistaken for a UFO speeding by at night:) Can you turn off speaker lights if you want?

Thanks John.
The lights in the speakers come on with the ignition. They are a lot brighter when being filmed as opposed to in person. The lights on the frame and wheel are XK Glow LED’s and can be turned on and off as well as color change and flashing.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Good job, looks sick! I love it, awesome look, I have been thinking of adding more LEDs to my glide , maybe I will get more for under the bags. You have motivated me lol.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Mike U, looks great ! My brain wouldn’t allow me to ride with all that light in my face but glad you like and again it does LOOK GREAT 👍

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mike, Great looking and sounding bike you have there! Love all the LED lighting. I’m planning Stage 1 & 2 upgrades when I get a few more $$’s save up but don’t know yet what set up I’ll get.
I also noticed you are running the Madstad on your Glide. I just recently (500-600 miles ago)installed the same on my 19 RGU. I really like it a lot! I also added Memphis Shade Hand Guards to get the air off the tops of my hands(nice improvement as well) How are you liking your Madstad?

JT

Attachments

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good job, looks sick! I love it, awesome look, I have been thinking of adding more LEDs to my glide , maybe I will get more for under the bags. You have motivated me lol.

Thanks RD I appreciate it.
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike, Great looking and sounding bike you have there! Love all the LED lighting. I’m planning Stage 1 & 2 upgrades when I get a few more $$’s save up but don’t know yet what set up I’ll get.
I also noticed you are running the Madstad on your Glide. I just recently (500-600 miles ago)installed the same on my 19 RGU. I really like it a lot! I also added Memphis Shade Hand Guards to get the air off the tops of my hands(nice improvement as well) How are you liking your Madstad?

JT

Thanks JT I appreciate it.
I love My Madstad. Won’t leave home without it.
I love the hand guards also. Keeps the wind off my hands too.
Mike U.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts