Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks, Traded in my 2010 FLTRX and pulled the trigger on a 2012 CVO FLTRXSE THE SKUNK,
Mods: Vance @ Hines power dual exhaust with 4 in monster oval rounds in black. Harley Race Tuner, Yafee Black 10 in monkey bars (all cables stock), Yaffe Black Universal Stealth license plate bracket, Cyclesmith 19in Banana floor boards,brake pedal ,shifter. Chopped tour pak with black latches. Lastly even though the stock seat is way cool My harley Tall-Boy seat is way more comfortable. I've learned comfort over cool anyday.
Here are pics

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
very nice scoot. congrats.

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Nice bike, you have great taste if I do say so myself! I have been thinking about doing those handle bars and it is good to see them on the bike.... Quick question and it may sound stupid. Right now my hands are covered by the fairing when riding. With the 10 inch bars do your hands catch a lot of wind or create drag?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awful, absolutely awfully jealous lmao. Once my back is back to normal which will be a good bit yet, that my friend is what I'll have. Very nice, and tastefully done.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts