Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people comment that the Corbin is too hard, but that means they didn't break it in. Without question, in my book, the most comfortable all day, multi-state seat available.

This time I ordered the flame stitch with black logo stitch. Me happy!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Seat looks great! Is that the Gunfighter ? How does that seat feel height wise as compared to the stock one? I prefer to be down and back The LePera's do that but don't look near as good as the Corbin does...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glide,

Seat height Matt be just a tad lower and slightly back as well. It's definitely not as wide for the rider, which would benefit those with shorter legs. Yes, it's the Gun Fighter.

I have a LePera seat on my Sporty, which is also a very nice seat, just doesn't have the style options. By the way, people, the Sorry is for sale! 2017, 5k miles, sweet bike! Cheap!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice looking seat. I picked up a Widow Maker seat last year and love it. I was a little worried after reading all the posts on the "hardness" of the Corbin but I found just the opposite. It was by far the most comfortable out of the box seat I've tried (Mustang, Saddle Man, HD, Lucky Dave's).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I recently bought a Corbin seat too. It's firm, but was able to ride all day without hurting or needing to stop to take a break. Sure it will be even better once broken in.

Reactions: rex.baumgartner

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Very nice looking seat.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Glide,

Seat height Matt be just a tad lower and slightly back as well. It's definitely not as wide for the rider, which would benefit those with shorter legs. Yes, it's the Gun Fighter.

I have a LePera seat on my Sporty, which is also a very nice seat, just doesn't have the style options. By the way, people, the Sorry is for sale! 2017, 5k miles, sweet bike! Cheap!

Thanks for the info... If I do buy yet another seat it will be a Corbin just have to decide on the Gunfighter or the Widow maker..

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Corbin does make a good looking seat and has some nice "customizing" options for no extra charge. I had a corbin on my kawasaki vaquero and did the flame stitching in green (bike was green/black). I've had Mustang, Ultimate & Corbin seats. For me the mustang was the most comfortable followed by the corbin. But as they say, everyones ass is different. That seat does look good on your bike though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts