Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I have been planning a Alaska bike trip for a while now. This is old news but I completed that quest on 21 July when I crossed into Alaska off of the Alaskan Highway. I’m currently still on the trip but sitting in St George Utah on my way to Shark Week in Durango, I’ll arrive Sunday on a pretty nasty looking RGU. You get dirty on this trip. Anyobyconsidering this don’t wait do it now. Epic once in a life time trip for me, not as epic as Shrugs Alaskapade but totally great trip. I’ll post more about my trip when I get home, details of route and some great pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last two are from Glacier National Park, Montana a must see place. Travel the road to the sun great ride. I passed through there after crossing the border back into the states. The first two are in the Yukon Territory.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Good job!!! Despite doing what we love to do, riding every which way we can possibly buy time for, it is still a challenging pastime/lifestyle that as long as my health allows I will not give up. Riding out that far is no easy feat and very few will ever ride past a state line.

I've had the privilege to ride over quite a few state lines and in 2019 I hope to ride over a country border line into Canada with my wife and pups no less.

I know many here feel the same as I, but it really makes me feel good when folks get out there and ride. Please post some pictures once you settle back in.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Simply beautiful, thanks for sharing your miles of memories....AWESOME.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good job!!! Despite doing what we love to do, riding every which way we can possibly buy time for, it is still a challenging pastime/lifestyle that as long as my health allows I will not give up. Riding out that far is no easy feat and very few will ever ride past a state line.

I've had the privilege to ride over quite a few state lines and in 2019 I hope to ride over a country border line into Canada with my wife and pups no less.

I know many here feel the same as I, but it really makes me feel good when folks get out there and ride. Please post some pictures once you settle back in.
This trip will complete all 50 states 46 of them on my current RGU (rented in Hawaii) and 7 Canadian Province. I was also lucky enough to be stationed in Germany for 12 years and hit 7 countries over in Europe. Been blessed my friend!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A few pics from Zion National Park today. Heading to Grand Canyon tomorrow and hit Durango Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
What an awesome trip. I can’t wait to see more pics after you’ve returned home. Thanks for sharing your ride.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
This trip will complete all 50 states 46 of them on my current RGU (rented in Hawaii) and 7 Canadian Province. I was also lucky enough to be stationed in Germany for 12 years and hit 7 countries over in Europe. Been blessed my friend!
Blessed is an appropriate word; and that you have been! Very happy for ya and hope you have "many more"(trips) to come. Thanks for the pics; absolutely beautiful.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts

Yep. Don't wait. Don't put it off. Make it happen. If I had waited I would be very depressed right now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts