Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me awhile to get it installed but works perfectly now. Lana Turner has never been so safe. Different level of protection. Easy to maintain.
Tire Automotive design Fuel tank Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can come to Florida and get a much bigger python………
Getting a license in the everglades and participate in the annual burmese python hunt has been on my bucket list for awhile. Now that they're pretty organized I bet I can get down there before I get too old to do it. Those burmese pythons are destroying everything. Like to do my part to make some adjustments for mother nature...even though my own spot has snakes of its own. That yellow beauty in the picture is a reticulated python. She's still very young. Probably reach 13-16ft eventually. By the time she hits 10 ft she will no longer be allowed to play on Lana Turner unless the bike is strapped down on a carrier....:geek:

Reactions: Bbq guy

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you make the room really cold to keep her from having too much energy?
I'm not into pets that would eat me if given the chance.
No. Cool side of the enclosure is 71 degrees, basking spot is 85 degrees. Nightime drops to 70 and 74. I let them roam in the office at least 1x a week. They play and chill and then head back to their enclosures. They can't eat me yet but like any animal (domesticated or not) if you act with abuse, it will come back at you eventually...so I do my best to offer respect and expect it back.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought maybe you taught it not to cross the Blue Line.
bwahahahahahaha. That right there should be referred to as photographic situational awareness. You nailed it.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Consider a paint to match, so it blends in a little better. The element of surprise would be fun to watch :LOL:
Now THAT's a great idea. She's in shed right now and colors pop even more in a few days. I do have another that looks like camoflage so am hoping he bonds with my GI Enthusiast Pan America Special....hahahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts