Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only MY experience. I hope to save you all similar PIA!

Around the first of the year, AZZKIKR Custom Baggers had a sale and I bought front and rear floorboards. I went back and forth with them to specify exactly what I wanted: powdercoated boards with brackets, and the rubber mat left off because I was shipping them straight to paint. Anodized takes more prep I suppose. Their website states "comes with both brackets for a factory bolt-on". Below is part of my conversation with them:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've attempted to contact them, but only today. No response. I'll keep this post updated with their response. But as you can see, their response about shipping me the anodized boards left a lot to be desired and cost me the extra coin because I had to pay to have the boards powdered before painting.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
That sucks. Hope you guys can get it all worked out.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talked with their installation people on the phone and they talked me through the slight modifications required to install them correctly. So it's not a factory bolt on, but with the slight modifications it's pretty close. And they look Bada**! Looking at purchasing the matching brake pedal now.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Gotta love it when it says, "slight modification".

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
I hope you have better luck with the brake pedal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts