Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thursday night someone stole my 2018 road glide special.

I have insurance etc and am covered.

just pretty bummed out.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts

just pretty bummed out.
You’ve got to be kidding me

Dude that sucks

Glad to hear you have insurance

Hopefully they will cover you for a new bike quickly if they don’t find it first

Swomack

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hate to hear that. Really awful. They actually do find thieves sometimes. Hope they find yours and he serves some serious time.

Hope it works out for you the best it can. Bad bummer!!!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Damn that's not good
Hope your insurance treats right keep us posted

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

just pretty bummed out.
Damn dude that REALLY sucks. I'm sorry to hear it. Like others have said, at least you had insurance, hopefully they take care of you. I know someone else already asked but whats the details? stole from your house, at a bar or friends?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn dude that REALLY sucks. I'm sorry to hear it. Like others have said, at least you had insurance, hopefully they take care of you. I know someone else already asked but whats the details? stole from your house, at a bar or friends?
my apartment parking lot.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Bummer. I leave my bikes at hotels all over the country and have never had one messed with. I would get more from insurance than I could sell them for.

Now I know why insurance asks if the bike is kept in a locked garage. Seems apartment complexes are prime targets for theft.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Has our car stolen last year and it sucked! Hope it works out for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
That stinks, Good luck with the insurance claim. Hopefully they treat you right.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
no camera's its an older complex fairly good neighbor hood
Sorry to read this, Fu**ing scumbags. When and if you get your replacement just get yourself a wireless camera, they have battery ones that are completely wireless that you can you mount anywhere with long range wifi & you can get them pretty cheap these days.

·
Registered
435 Posts
That blows, hope your state has the death penalty (being sarcastic) kinda. They will probably just get the usual slap on the hand and be thieving again within a week. They used to have a "lo jack" system for cars, I havn't heard anything about it in years. With todays technology I would think that someone could make a reasonably priced, self powered gps location device that could be hidden well on the bike. Any of you entrepreneur's out there get busy.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts