Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this year I bought a LRS 16" Thresher in medium tint. Coming home from Florida a week ago I noticed what looked like a stress crack above the left side of the vent where the shield starts to curve for the vent. It wasn't starting at the edge of the shield, just in the curve.

I called LRS and explained the issue and that I couldn't get the smartphone to focus on the crack to show them. They said no problem, we'll send you out a new shield with prepaid shipping to return the current shield so they can see what is going on.

Awesome Customer Service!

On top of that, I decided I should get a short 10" shield for summer local riding. I quickly called back and asked if they could put the 10" shield in the same box and save me some shipping. They said no problem.

Can't say enough good things about Long Ride Shields. With the 16" on the bike I fell like I am riding in a convertible with both arms out the window.

·
Registered
324 Posts
They do have great customer service and are great to deal with. I got a shield from them a few months ago and it was just a little too talk, already had the plastic off, they said no problem, i sent it back, sent them a picture of the mail receipt and they sent one right away before they even received the one i was returning.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes they are great. I bought a 13" Stingray and was too short for me so I emailed them to swap it with a 14". They sent my replacement the next day, before receiving the old one. Glad you got great service, too!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have bought two shields from LRS and could not be happier with their product as well as their customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts