Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a trip through the Grand Canyon yesterday 5/5. It was a great day for a ride so i want to share some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Brings back great memories. Been to the canyon twice on a bike. Great riding for sure.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Awesome Mark! I have some grea pics form there but not from the bike......YET! Girlfriend and I fly up there on one of our planes from time to time :) Glad you had a good day for riding up there!

Ride safe my friend....

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I took a trip through the Grand Canyon yesterday 5/5. It was a great day for a ride so i want to share some pics.
Great pics - Destination added to our bucket list.
ironmark what brand bag is that on the back? My GF likes it and wanted to me to inquire about it. Thanks.

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,122 Posts
Wow!

Beautiful! Scenery and the bike! Hoping our group will plan a trip there next year for the Laughlin Run. I would think you would have to spend at least two days (having been there, but not on two wheels) to make it worth a ride. Even on four wheels, there's a lot to see.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great pics - Destination added to our bucket list.
ironmark what brand bag is that on the back? My GF likes it and wanted to me to inquire about it. Thanks.
That is a Harley Davidson Multi-fit Touring Luggage System with Day Bag, HD part # 94734-09 for $229.95. I use it on long trips and this time I put it on the bike because I was taking my daughter with me and with the changes in elevation we carried extra cold weather gear. I really like it, it is a good quality luggage system and is real easy to put on and take off and I can carry everything I need when on trips. I did not have the day bag on the bike at this time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts