Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 RG got viper bags with 12" flush mount run/turn lights in the bevel area, used the Ness rear fender that was on it as well as the Fatkatz front fender and a Fatkatz 7 gallon hand made fuel tank.

Customer wanted bold "Shelby" style stripes so I scaled these to flow up over the bike onto the lids/ bags. The black has a hint of crimson sparkle in it and the white is Birch White, the red is called "torch red"
I like special order projects where I can do very unique mods that haven't been done before.

I put Daymaker LED headlights in it as well, also put flush mount white LEDs in the leading edge of the lowers and red LEDs in the foot wells shining down onto the red paint.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I like it a lot. It's a unique look with a great color scheme.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That is amazing!!! Can you tell us anything about the molded mirrors???

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Brian also posted the AeroViewmotorsports.com link above, the cowling is locally designed and made and comes with or without flush mount run/turn led lights, it also helps control the RG buffeting issue.
It gets the mirrors off the bars and puts them in your line of sight.

A shot of anther RG with one,

·
Registered
34 Posts
That looks great. I like the fillers between the fender and bags and still have a detachable trunk. That's part of the Ness rear fender? I'll have to renew my search. Thanks for sharing! I really like the paint scheme too.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That looks great. I like the fillers between the fender and bags and still have a detachable trunk. That's part of the Ness rear fender? I'll have to renew my search. Thanks for sharing! I really like the paint scheme too.

Thanx!

The Ness fender doesn't come with provisions for the detachable brackets, I hand fit and modify the fenders so you can still use them.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That is very cool. I like it a lot.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts