Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live 4 hours drive from my dealer. Ordered the bike last fall, new 2013 FLTRU in Midnight Pearl. Had a long laundry list of accessories, so bike arrived two weeks ago and the dealer has been sending me pics as they do the work. Still more special order stuff not here yet. Can't wait to pick it up all done.

Can only seem to figure out adding a couple pics at a time here, but there's an album that seems to work on my profile page. Also other albums with my other non-RG bikes. That may be a no-no for this site but I figured guys who like RG probably like all non-batwing bikes?? Anyway consider this your parental warning that my profile features non-RG bikes as well and viewer discretion is advised!

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice Ride

I went through your pics sweet bike must be costing a few bucks hehahe I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally in the driveway!

Well after a torential week of rain the snow is mostly gone and the winter salt is washed off the roads. Picked up the new RG and finally took my first ride. The handling difference to my '03 Ultra is night and day.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
great lookin scoot....love the black...love the aditators...i wish my pipes were black

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Good job, looks great!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Verry nice ride,I too switched from a 07 bat. and from my first ride became a life long convert! You must be crazy happy with your new ride. CONGRATS!!! Enjoy the sickness!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weather has been the shits here. Only got about 400kms in but gotta say glad that I made the move. Compared to my '03 Ultra the Road Glide handles like a sport bike. New frame, bigger engine, 6 spd.... love it!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts