Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have had the SERG for one month now. I have a little over 3200 miles on it as of today. My mods are as follows...
D&D fatgat with ghost pipe
Powervision tuner
Highway pegs
Harley splitvision mirrors
New grips..on the 2nd set of new ones and still not happy
Drink holder
Mustang solo with rider backrest.

The cruise control started acting up on me yesterday. Took it to local dealer and they repaired it. Had a few problems with the I-pod at first, that seems to be working fine now. Had a glitch in a saddlebag speaker, dealer repaired that too. I am a big guy and she's a big bike. She is fast and loud for what it is. I have a buddy with a 2011 streetglide, running a 103 with a stage 4 kit, 2 into 1 pipe and screamin eagle race tuner. His bike weighs a little less than mine and he weighs a lot less than me. I smoked his butt out on the highway. He jumped out in front of me with no warning. I caught and passed him. He was somewhat surprised to say the least. Loving my shark more everyday...

·
Registered
983 Posts
I've only added V&H headers and pipes, H-D Super Tunersoftware and had it dyno tuned. I'm real happy with the performance.

Just got back from California. I rode 101 all the way there and back, which is full of Tourists this time of year. I was amamzed at how quickly I could around cars when I pulled out to pass. It was fun.....

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I added the 4 point docking system to the SERG today. Plan on getting a detachable tour pack later. Also thinking about getting a rack and a passenger backrest. Can add the passenger pillion, backrest and rack for local hauling of small items.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts