Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decided to get the LePera lock for my seat. Sucks they charge 50 for it. Should be free when you buy a 1000 dollar seat

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Good looking seat edimean.
Hope You enjoy it.
I love my LePera Maverick.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Looks great!

Man, for a 1,000 bucks, you're going to love it even if you hate it lol.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Havent rode yet on it due to the snow but looking forward to next week!
Looks killer, congrats....I notice you have the new defiance hand grips...How do you like them? I have black get a grip, but need new grips for my new new Yaffee bars....Thoughts?
Thanks and ride safe.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At first when I got the grips I thought they were too hard on me after riding for more than 40 mints. Now 9 months later it seems I got used to them and dont really notice. Maybe it's the gloves I dont know. Will be looking for thicker summer gloves in the next 3 months. But the bars are nice. If I could do it again I'd get the heated ones.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Decided to get the LePera lock for my seat. Sucks they charge 50 for it. Should be free when you buy a 1000 dollar seat
Seat looks good...Lock system is great..but, what do you use as the key? Only caution is to make sure you keep that key somewhere safe!! $50? dang...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a Maverick on the way and ordered this bolt to keep it safe for $19.95 plus 5 bucks shipping.

Hope it does the job!

Google - Anti-Theft Seat Bolt Kit - Whiplash Speed Company

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a Maverick on the way and ordered this bolt to keep it safe for $19.95 plus 5 bucks shipping.

Hope it does the job!

Google - Anti-Theft Seat Bolt Kit - Whiplash Speed Company
Whats the link for the bolt?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts