Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally posted some info on this, I needed some time to test out the performance of this upgrade and it was well worth it. I installed a set of feuling 525 reaper cams in my 2011 fltrx with a 96 inch motor,high flow air cleaner,fullsac sportpipe,rinehart 4 icnh mufflers and a power vision tuner and this baby goes! pulls like a freight train, I did have a problem with the feuling lifters that were bleeding down so they were replaced with S&S premium lifters. Great cam I highly recom them.:D

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow I am surprised not one member asked me any questions on these cams, they are great the powerband is nice thru all gears, I figured someone else would try them.:confused:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Finally posted some info on this, I needed some time to test out the performance of this upgrade and it was well worth it. I installed a set of feuling 525 reaper cams in my 2011 fltrx with a 96 inch motor,high flow air cleaner,fullsac sportpipe,rinehart 4 icnh mufflers and a power vision tuner and this baby goes! pulls like a freight train,

I did have a problem with the feuling lifters that were bleeding down so they were replaced with S&S premium lifters.

Another testimony to fueling quality control...:mad: HeatWave

Great cam I highly recom them.:D

The 525s are a good bolt-in cam.

Who did the Build?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I run the fueling 525 cam-chest and I love this setup. Top end power is what I wanted due to lots of miles on the super slab. Getting around that 18 wheeler way up ahead to make your exit off the interstate is a breeze. The bike pulls through 80mph with no problems with just a slow roll of the throttle. I highly recommend them also.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got to say I love em,exactly what I wanted ,I researched everything geared towards torque and that what I got, the only part I had installed were the cams by a HD tech the rest I installed and love this set up,passing is def a breeze,picked up some gas miles too! Highly recomm! funny not too many people have them but the ones that do love em..:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have been running Feuling 543 cams & Feuling HP lifters for 10K miles, no issues. 95 ft torque / 94 hp. Very flat power curve from 2500 to 5300 rpm. 103, Fullsac pipe & baffles, S&S stealth intake, & Powervision tuner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts