Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I played hooky from work today because it was absolutely gorgeous out here in CT. Well that and I had to have a plumber come out to fix a leaky water main pipe he replaced a few months ago. Anyway, with today being in the mid 70s I found time to get some of the winder off my new truck. They seem to run better when they're clean. Just last weekend it was in the high 20s and sleeting out but i changed the oil then lol. Anyway, came out good i think
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
12,504 Posts
I played hooky from work today because it was absolutely gorgeous out here in CT. Well that and I had to have a plumber come out to fix a leaky water main pipe he replaced a few months ago. Anyway, with today being in the mid 70s I found time to get some of the winder off my new truck. They seem to run better when they're clean. Just last weekend it was in the high 20s and sleeting out but i changed the oil then lol. Anyway, came out good i think View attachment 438668
@rlaf75 Looking real nice Rob!
A perfect day to Play Hooky Brother.
Mike U.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice truck. Chevy guy myself but you have a great truck there.
I looked a them all before I found this one. F150, Silverado, Sierra but fell in love with this orange Ram. I traded my 11 Ram in for this one because I'm a sucker for orange lol
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive parking light

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.