Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, need some advice. Not sure if this is the right forum or not?? Traded in my 07 SG for a 2015 RG and have to change a few things. This is what I am leaning towards... all V&H

Oversized 450 Destroyers (46553)
Fuelpak FP3 (66005)
Air Intake grenade matte black(40041)

Now i maybe falsely assuming that this is fairly easy to install myself and download is easy to do??? Thoughts??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Welcome. The pipes and air cleaner are a piece of cake. You may want to ditch the stock headers as well. Jmo. I'm not familiar with the fuelpak. If you buy from a dealer, most dealers will ship tuners with a map for your setup. But once again, I'm not sure if that's the case with the fuelpak. Good luck and welcome to the forum. Someone on this forum has done EVERYTHING you can imagine doing to your bike, so you've come to the right forum. Although this particular post may get moved to intake and exhaust or fuel management.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I have the FP3 on the Wide Glide and it is pretty awesome. Totally recommend it. Will be purchasing that along with intake and pipes for my RG soon. But first new handlebars, grips and windshield are in order for me...

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
New to the site, need some advice. Not sure if this is the right forum or not?? Traded in my 07 SG for a 2015 RG and have to change a few things. This is what I am leaning towards... all V&H

Oversized 450 Destroyers (46553)
Fuelpak FP3 (66005)
Air Intake grenade matte black(40041)

Now i maybe falsely assuming that this is fairly easy to install myself and download is easy to do??? Thoughts??

Welcome to the forum first off.
Also congrats on your new sled.
As far as V&H products, you can't go wrong.
I have the Power Dual Head Pipe & V&H Slip-on's along with a high flow Screaming Eagle air intake. makes a huge difference on overall performance along with helping the bike to stay cooler.
Swomack

·
Registered
756 Posts
Simple install and the FP3 is easy to download maps from a smartphone. Worked fine thru my home wi-fi and smartphone. I would recommend a head pipe change as well to lose the cat and get more sound from the muffs.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have V&H true dual head pipes with rhinehart mufflers, which I am real happy with. Pipes,breather, and tune would be my 1st priority. Got to make it run and sound good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts