Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
:eek:shhiiiiooot! very nice!! but i would have to go homeless, naked and starve to death before i could afford all of that...and that's just the car!

nice bike too!

why are you selling them?:(

·
Registered
397 Posts
Does the bike come with the "bling" on the seat? Would be worth it then...:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
DAMN!! Two sweet rides I'd love to have in my garage.......if I sold the house and kept the garage LOL

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Kickass high-dollar machines for sure. But yeah, it's kinda surprising to see you selling the Roadie after all the direction-changing and work you had done. I'm guessing you build them in order to sell them?

·
Registered
291 Posts
:eek:shhiiiiooot! very nice!! but i would have to go homeless, naked and starve to death before i could afford all of that...and that's just the car!

nice bike too!

why are you selling them?:(
LoL, I'm betting I could save alot of money also if the wife had to be naked all the time :) No more clothes, shoes, shopping :)

I'm thinking Chain wouldn't mind either saving all that cash :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
DUDE!!! Nice Chevelle. My favorite car! Bikes nice too! Wished I'd win the lottery or come into some $!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,055 Posts
I had no idea that winning Bike of the Month on here raises the value that much! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts