Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the seat on 7-30-2020 and was told it would take 4-6 weeks build time, got it today... I ordered mine with red stitching, riders backrest and gel for the passenger... Seat is very well built and looks amazing in person... I will be going on a 250-300 mile ride tomorrow to Lake Placid NY.. I will report back on comfort tomorrow evening... Here are some pics... I went with red stitching because that’s what the oem seat was on the CVO Mako shark... Looks great on the bike..
78503EDB-F623-4E24-9BEE-E54769F8BD52.jpeg
F2EB39D9-F3BB-49A2-B90D-73646CF31530.jpeg
09FFF025-4781-42D0-BD25-2D150791A317.jpeg
D8DBB629-3C3D-49E6-81FF-FB69E14AD134.jpeg

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Did they send you the cotter pin so you can actually use the and adjust the backrest portion?

Happy to report that after 1400+ miles last weekend on mine, no need to get a 2nd seat for "touring" as it did me right the whole trip

Congrats Scott...looks killer

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did they send you the cotter pin so you can actually use the and adjust the backrest portion?

Happy to report that after 1400+ miles last weekend on mine, no need to get a 2nd seat for "touring" as it did me right the whole trip

Congrats Scott...looks killer
Thanks my friend!!! Yes they sent me the small pin.. Took me a second to figure it out 😂😂😂.... Leaving in a few for a 250-300 mile ride... Will report my feedback this evening....

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
I ordered the seat on 7-30-2020 and was told it would take 4-6 weeks build time, got it today... I ordered mine with red stitching, riders backrest and gel for the passenger... Seat is very well built and looks amazing in person... I will be going on a 250-300 mile ride tomorrow to Lake Placid NY.. I will report back on comfort tomorrow evening... Here are some pics... I went with red stitching because that’s what the oem seat was on the CVO Mako shark... Looks great on the bike.. View attachment 418466 View attachment 418467 View attachment 418468 View attachment 418469
Congrats on The New Seat Scott!
Looks Great on Your CVO.
I was looking at the same seat and asked SteadyEddie how he liked it and he highly recommended it.
So, I went and ordered one from Speed King Cycles.
I've had it for two (2) days now and love it.
Hope You enjoy it as much as SteadyEddie and me.
Have a Safe Ride today.
Looking forward to Your Review.
Mike U.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Does this seat put you in the stock position? Love the look, and I have had Saddlemen road sofa in the past. Comfortable but didn't need the passenger seat and went to a single seat. I do need a tall fit though and would give one of these a try if it can fit my 6'7" body.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ I'll second what DieselDave said.
I did find myself sitting a bit higher but I also noticed that it was a much smoother ride than the CVO or LePera Seats I had before.
Mike U.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered the seat on 7-30-2020 and was told it would take 4-6 weeks build time, got it today... I ordered mine with red stitching, riders backrest and gel for the passenger... Seat is very well built and looks amazing in person... I will be going on a 250-300 mile ride tomorrow to Lake Placid NY.. I will report back on comfort tomorrow evening... Here are some pics... I went with red stitching because that’s what the oem seat was on the CVO Mako shark... Looks great on the bike.. View attachment 418466 View attachment 418467 View attachment 418468 View attachment 418469
Wow! Seriously nice seat!! I almost went with Saddlemen, but C&C won me over because I wanted a super custom seat. I went with custom stitching, cut out 2" of seat in the back 'cause I'm 6'3" with a 34" inseam, and added a matching backrest ($800.00)...best money I've spent pretty much ( maybe handle bars?) Cheers!

Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Looks Good Dude !!!

Reactions: Oclaf and Mike U

·
Administrator
12,555 Posts
Looks good, let us know how it feels after you break it in.

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
117 Posts
looks very nice. really liking the stitching done in red. and the price is well worth it if you can ride pain free for hours.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
When i look at if installed, it "looks" like it is lower seat position compared to the stock. Buts amazing to hear its taller...

Really like the look but want to go lower, not taller...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice...hoping my LePera I just ordered catches the eye like yours. o_O went all in,full custom

1 - 20 of 26 Posts