Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The final episode of the Rallies & Rides 2013 season ended with Street Vibrations in Reno.

I know that there have been some tough years with this rally but I still think it is a great West Coast Rally and worth attending.

The baggers are amazing and it blows my mind how they are getting a 30" wheel on these things now. Some SICK looking road glides are on this video!

Enjoy

I would love to hear some feedback on the project this year. Also I am going to make available a 2013 DVD with all 5 episodes. Feel free to shoot me your thoughts here or you can reach me through the web site at www.ralliesandridestv.com

Thanks guys for all the support!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Very nice effort. My personal taste would be towards cutting the fireworks to a minute or less and use all that additional time for much more time spent on the bikes, especially the show bikes, plus consider some time spent showing and describing some key vendors "new" products.

I say that not knowing what your specific goal was here for a finished product. As is, it's comes off more like a Reno area Chamber of Commerce video - very nice but pretty general.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts