Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha. Woman took off on me while I was trying to get a picture.

She's really getting good. Taking roads that will be a challenge. Like stop signs on a hill. She's not going the long way to avoid them. She's intentionally going to them.

Super proud.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
[/B]
Lol. I fell on my sword. I showed her this post. She's had a good sense of humor. Lucky me.
Did anybody else catch that "She's had........" , obviously in the past tense. Wonder if that means "in the past", but now it's over? :grin::grin::wink:

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/B]

Did anybody else catch that "She's had........" , obviously in the past. Wonder if that means "in the past", but now it's over? :grin::grin::wink:
Haha. Typo. She has. Didn't have my glasses on. Getting old sucks.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
LOL Sounds like you got yourself a keeper brother. And yea, I agree about the "getting old thing" as I sit here with my readers on at 4:48 am because I just can't sleep, :frown: But as I constantly hear from those that "are already there"; "it sure beats the alternative" :surprise::surprise::smile: Glad she's digging the new ride!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice to have an ol' lady that wants to ride.

I offered to buy my wife a bike, but she decided she is content as the passenger. Makes it easier for her to take pictures and play on the phone I guess. Maybe its kind of like sex. She likes the feeling between her thighs, but wants me to do most of the work. >:)

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,044 Posts
Damned Jack now thinks he's our unofficial official proof reader. He's dinged me a couple times already. Like I told him, the worst thing about payback is that you never know when it's coming!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,044 Posts
Not this year. She can do it. But she is still a bit unsure. That's 6 hours. I think she's fine. But I'm not pushing her.
You just need to convince her that if she doubles her speed it would only take 3 hours and surely she could manage that! >:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is GREAT!
We bought a ‘16 Freewheeler for my wife who had 0 experience riding. (Other than as a passenger) She had it for about a week or so when, while putting our bikes away, she says, put yours in first. I said Ok, why? Her response was because I get off work before you and I don’t want to have to wait on you to get home and move your bike out of my way! Hahaha! Last year she retired early and with about a year of experience on her Freewheeler, we took off on a 4500 mile trip to Shark Week 8 in Durango! She held her own the whole way. I couldn’t be more proud of her. She’s happy, more comfortable and feels more part of the m/c community and we both enjoy all of this more because of it! She still gets on with me and rides once in awhile just because she wants to. Without any doubt, one of the best things I’ve ever done!

A couple months ago I had to have surgery on my knee. Doc said probably 6-8 months no ridding. Last week after 2 months off I decided to check if I could ride the trike. A little adjustment of one of her pegs and I’m out on the road again! Temporarily on three wheels but it gives me something to do with all the free time I’ve got until I can get back to work again.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
That's awesome! Many safe miles!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts