Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
here now...leaving in the morning. Have to say i was disappointed with this rally, won't be back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Back home, left this morning. I tend to agree with Coryo, with the exception of it being the first weekend. I remember it being better last year.

I think the difference is that there are multiple "rallies" with different dates. There's MBB with the dates of 5/10 - 5/19 and then there's the one that the Harley dealership of Myrtle Beach recognizes which is "Cruzin' the Coast" which has a date of 5/13 - 5/19. It seems that this year the Harley dealership did not go out like they have in the past for the first weekend. No Vendors on site through today and no big tent in the back with sales items in it.

Makes me wonder if there are going to be any venders at MB Harley at all this year.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I may be in the minority here but I've been on strike against Myrtle Beach ever since they pulled all that anti-motorcycle crap several years ago. They showed me what they thought of us who ride and I'm continuing to show them that I can find better places to spend my money. I know I shouldn't hold a grudge...but I do. Those folks can hug a root.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The venders don't have passes till Monday then they are there till Saturday
This information never seems to get out. There is a group of us that is going down Thursday. The full throttle group is going to be at the house of blues I think from Tuesday till Saturday.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I may be in the minority here but I've been on strike against Myrtle Beach ever since they pulled all that anti-motorcycle crap several years ago. They showed me what they thought of us who ride and I'm continuing to show them that I can find better places to spend my money. I know I shouldn't hold a grudge...but I do. Those folks can hug a root.
I agree. We had gone there for several years in the "good days" and had an absolute blast. Have not been back since all the crap that the politicians pulled.

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey to anyone who walked through the vendor area in north myrtle beach, who was the company that had the silver bagger with the stereo pods, speaker lids, tour pak sub.....they were right by the main drag in the back?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts