Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should be arrinving in the Myrtle beach area on Saturday the 12th for a week of family vacation fun !!!! AND YES, I am bringing the glide !!!!

We are staying in Oceanside Village in Surfside beach.

I was wondering, if anyone here lives in the area, OR will also vacationing in or Myrtle, would like to get together to hang out and/or go for ride somewhere's ???? This isnt my first time in Myrtle, but is my first time there with a bike !!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one in the Myrtle beach area???

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will vacationing with the family that week, however the bike will be staying home.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I live in Surfside Beach how can I help you friend?????

How far is that from Ocenside ???? we will be ther for the week !!! I was thinking of maybe hookin up with some locals, go ridin, maybe show me the good non tourist places !!!!!! maybe some some suggestions on where to ride etc. !!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm located at the northern end of Surfside and Oceanside is down near the south end. Maybe 3 miles at the most, I work every weekday so I can't ride with you during that time. I can suggest some local places if you tell me what your interests are. You are very close to all of the attractions in Garden City & Murrells Inlet and the H-D dealership is less then 5 miles north on Hwy 17 business. Let me know what you want to do and I will come up with some local places for you....

·
Registered
241 Posts
My how time flies

Dang, you guys take long vacations! For 2013 I'll be down there 5/16-19. I'd be game for a meet-n-greet Friday or Saturday just about anywhere along the Grand Strand.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My family is going back to Mrytle in August, but i'm not sure I'm going because of work ...... If you guys meet up, make sure you take pics and post them here !!!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'll be riding down from NH arriving Mon, but we're leaving Wed AM headed West to ride the tail of the dragon and then back home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts