Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I am starting to plan a Myrtle Beach BW trip for a few of the guys. For those of you that have gone, please share any info/experience on the best places to stay. It would be nice to have a secured parking lot or garage but, if that is not available then we will park them in our car hauler.

We like to party so we would like to stay somewhere close to the action so we can park the bikes at night and either walk or get a quick Uber down to the action.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Guys,

I am starting to plan a Myrtle Beach BW trip for a few of the guys. For those of you that have gone, please share any info/experience on the best places to stay. It would be nice to have a secured parking lot or garage but, if that is not available then we will park them in our car hauler.

We like to party so we would like to stay somewhere close to the action so we can park the bikes at night and either walk or get a quick Uber down to the action.

Thanks in advance!

It is getting harder and harder to find motorcycle friendly condos in Myrtle, double check to make sure you are allowed to have bikes on their property before you book. Most places do not allow trailers anymore, there are several lots that will let you park a trailer there for the week for a fee of course. Last time I stayed at Ocean Annie's and they do allow bikes and had security watching the bikes. Rooms were so so but the daytime bar at Ocean Annie's is outside and always has music playing and is a big hangout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is getting harder and harder to find motorcycle friendly condos in Myrtle, double check to make sure you are allowed to have bikes on their property before you book. Most places do not allow trailers anymore, there are several lots that will let you park a trailer there for the week for a fee of course. Last time I stayed at Ocean Annie's and they do allow bikes and had security watching the bikes. Rooms were so so but the daytime bar at Ocean Annie's is outside and always has music playing and is a big hangout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, Bud. I am still looking but, I found out they have a Wyndham Resort there. We stay at the Wyndham here in Daytona Beach and its great. Hopefully they have some availability.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Stay North or South Myrtle Beach away from all the chaos, you can always ride to the strip.

Or look up Murrells Inlet, SC. It's close to Suck Bang Blow, always excitement to be seen there during the rally's.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stay North or South Myrtle Beach away from all the chaos, you can always ride to the strip.

Or look up Murrells Inlet, SC. It's close to Suck Bang Blow, always excitement to be seen there during the rally's.
Thanks, I thought we had it nailed down but, apparently the resort we were looking at is gonna be just a little to far away from the action. I will look for something around Murrell's Inlet. It keeps popping up everywhere I am searching.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Went on trusty ol Craigslist and found a 4 bedroom condo about 2 miles north of Murrell's. Think its a winner. Doesn't have parking garage but, it has parking underneath the unit that we can park a truck in front of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts