Bruce, thanks for the words of support. It was two things. We were in a time crunch, plus the weather forecast indicated the weather would not change for two days, so we had to "man up."Glad you made the trip safely.....
Must add, when Iam on the road, I usually ride out the heavy rain at the motel or delay leaving for hrs, just isn't worth it unless your on a time crunch (which I understand)
The traffic at rally's has been getting worse and the local economy relies on the revenue ....so watch the speed thru local areas
HAVE A GREAT TIME and SAFE TRIP HOME
I just checked the weather report, and yes, we would still be waiting for the weather to clear, so "all is good" .