Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shark of the Month November 2013
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-
Howdy all,
When pulling my control wires through my new 10" mini apes, I bent one and broke one of These Damn Pins. So then I had to go and buy 100 of 'em because that was all I could find. Offering them in lots of five (5) each to the fine folks on this forum who only need a small quantity.

These are the NM-33000-1002 for HD Road Glide - and I'm sure a shitload of other models later than about 2007 (do your own homework as I'm no expert).

$2.00 post-paid to your mailbox. PM me and I'll ship them out. Paypal preferred.

Have a great day!
-George

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Shark of the Month November 2013
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-
Cool, Spazz. Thanks for the tip.

The Mouser link you provided does have some Molex pins as low as 10 for $4.83, except they have little "wings" and I wouldn't know which size to get just reading their page. Very likely that something else could be made to work ... however, these are the parts (manufacturer, part number) that Harley uses, so that's why I got them from Namz.

Sure glad to have another source though. Have a great evening.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I understand completely. I have done some research on the molex pins and last batch I got from Digikey. The sizes are matched to the wire gauge... its that simple. For example... if you were on Digikey, and wanted a 4 pin Molex connector... you choose both parts... male and female connectors. Now on each of the pages for the male and female, the pins for the gauge wire you are using are listed underneath! So... if you are using 14-18g wire, choose the pins that are made for that wire..... It makes it pretty simple

1 - 4 of 4 Posts