1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
There are a couple things that would steer me away from this. First off I’ll say I have no experience with this company. What I don’t like is the “CVO style” lights. I’ve never seen them so I don’t know how cheaply made they are or how they look and operate. I don’t like the idea of a plastic fender. Fascia fine but fender...no. I’ve looked at the speaker lids for your late model bike and they don’t appear to have any sort of drain hole. That tells me they’re not well thought out or copied. I have to wonder how well the bags are made since the whole package is so cheap. Yes I get saving money is great but when you add up how much you’re saving you should ask yourself “what am I going to get?” If you’re looking fir a complete ass end makeover I recommend HD, baddad, top shop...trusted companies with known quality products. Now if you’re just doing bags there’s a ton of companies to save money with that many have had great success with. Of course it’s your money and this is just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Yes.

My bike is Vivid Black so I don't think it was rocket science for the color match.
Wish the last two painters I dealt with knew how to match Vivid Black. I’ve got four different shades of black on my bike that proves even some painters don’t know that black isn’t always just black. Nice scooter btw.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Warranty

Nasty hog does not stand behind their products. Purchased fender with lights and stretched bags. Lights lasted 4 months. Next to impossible to contact them when you do they tell you what you want to hear but don’t follow though. Buy elsewhere

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nasty hog does not stand behind their products. Purchased fender with lights and stretched bags. Lights lasted 4 months. Next to impossible to contact them when you do they tell you what you want to hear but don’t follow though. Buy elsewhere

So you created an account on this forum and made your first post to bash a company on a thread that hasn’t been updated in 2 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bevis and BobRG15

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

So you created an account on this forum and made your first post to bash a company on a thread that hasn’t been updated in 2 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like we need a better recruitment strategy or a more robust orientation plan for newbies...?‍♂

Reactions: Bevis

·
Registered
887 Posts
My friend ordered regular hard bags, 2013 and earlier from Nasty hog and i can say that they are not bad bags at all. I have extended bags i got from another company and the Nasty Hog hard bags are a lot thicker than the ones i got, a lot sturdier. I will use them next time i replace the ones i have. Just giving some info from what i experienced from them.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Welcome to the forum 9Ball. I don’t have any 1st hand knowledge for you. However I just ordered a kit from FactoryMatch. FactoryMatch uses TopShop products so that was my reason. They have good reviews and are reasonably priced. My bike color was just recently made available and shipping is estimated at 3-4 weeks. Throwing this info out to you for another option.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts