Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New to the site and to RGs. I have had mostly SG and Softails for the last 20+ years. Any, I was wondering if there is any info on the 2021 National Rally I just heard about? Heading out from Abilene TX next July with a couple of other retired Air Force Brothers to ride the PCH and we will be coming back through Lake Tahoe. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
Hello. New to the site and to RGs. I have had mostly SG and Softails for the last 20+ years. Any, I was wondering if there is any info on the 2021 National Rally I just heard about? Heading out from Abilene TX next July with a couple of other retired Air Force Brothers to ride the PCH and we will be coming back through Lake Tahoe. Thanks in advance. View attachment 420153
Hello. New to the site and to RGs. I have had mostly SG and Softails for the last 20+ years. Any, I was wondering if there is any info on the 2021 National Rally I just heard about? Heading out from Abilene TX next July with a couple of other retired Air Force Brothers to ride the PCH and we will be coming back through Lake Tahoe. Thanks in advance. View attachment 420153

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

Most info will be located here....

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
Thanks for the info. Crazy it's in the middle of the week.
They do that so you only need 1 week off work to attend. You can use weekends for travel.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your RG. As Gary said it makes it easier for those traveling across the Country to make the event. Also way less trans Hotel cost when staying during the week. It’s definitely worth attending if at all possible. Just a well organized event with awesome old and new friends to ride socialize with.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Thanks for the info. What part of Texas? I live in Abilene and work at Dyess AFB.
DFW area Euless, retired most of the time....

Sound off here, might find someone in your area....

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hello. New to the site and to RGs. I have had mostly SG and Softails for the last 20+ years. Any, I was wondering if there is any info on the 2021 National Rally I just heard about? Heading out from Abilene TX next July with a couple of other retired Air Force Brothers to ride the PCH and we will be coming back through Lake Tahoe. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum from Tyler, Texas. I grew up in Abilene...many years ago.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!!!!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Welcome from the Circle City and congrats on the RG. Thanks for your service! Although I have only been to one, Shark Week,(opps: National Rally) will be a great time guaranteed!

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa and tha k for your service.

Nice garage! Whats under the cover if I may ask?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
By the looks of the map 2/3 of the people registered are coming from the eastern side of the country.
Agreed. That’s where most of the members reside. For the OP ... there are a lot of members who usually attend from Texas as well. Check out ChromeSparks link on Southwest Region Rides. It’s a great way to meet and ride with some members before the Rally dates.

Reactions: freezeland

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Who’s riding out west to Tahoe from east coast?
Not including breaks, it would be 40 hours of riding for me to get there. I'm not too concerned though because we will probably not be allowed to cross state lines under our new leadership for the next 4 years.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts